If you ever thought foreigners could not buy real estate here… think again. Hungary has been open to allow international purchases of real estate since the 1990’s.
- Tourism and travel to Hungary is going to rise 4.5% over the next few years which makes Hungary ripe for investments and growth. (Source)
- Thanks to a booming world economy, and affordable workforce – homes starting at around $11,000 (USD)… now is the perfect time for you to consider buying your home or investing in real estate.
- Both Budapest & Hungary have a healthy outlook in the long term. Hungary is an emerging country with a growing market of business and investment opportunities.
- Bank rates for financing a home in Budapest are surprisingly low. On average, banks in Budapest will offer qualifying buyers typically 2% lower than you would find financing a home elsewhere.
At Cityimagepress Real Estate
We offer a full range of Hungarian property and real estate services:
- From just finding the right property
- Through mortgage management
- To property cash buying and selling
Much like in the UK or the USA and we invite you to get in touch if you would like to be part of this lucrative property scene.
We have trusted relationships with many reliable and recommended banks. We invite you to explore our growing list of banks in Budapest that you can contact before your purchase. Arranging an appointment through us is simple and easy.
Being in business over 15 years, has given us the perfect experience in dealing with all kind of real estate related enquiries. Whether you are after
- Buying/selling a property,
- Rental management
Our consultants are here to help you. Don’t hesitate, get in touch today!
Getting a Mortgage in Hungary
- Banking has gone international. So getting a loan and closing on a home in Hungary is a lot like closing on a home in America. Banks use your home as collateral just as banks do in the U.S.A and elsewhere in Europe.
- However, you will not be able to use a Hungarian property as collateral to a bank outside the country. So financing a home in Hungary, means you will have to use one of our local banks. Granted, you wire funds from another bank to a bank in Budapest to help with the deposit.
- There are customary fees with the purchase of real estate property. These include notary and local attorney expenses. Like a mortgage company, the attorney office acts as the escrow which distributes the funds to the bank, developer and other parties involved in the purchase of your real estate.
“I just wanted to let you know, that I am very pleased with the investment property I purchased last month in Budapest – old town, which was made possible with the hard work Andrea and the team put in over the last 4 months.
I did appreciate the e-mails and phone calls keeping me up-to-date. It would have been virtually impossible seeing I live in the UK to purchase a property in Hungary, and know that all the checks and balances are done.
After a query from a friend as to how I went about the purchase, I had no hesitation in recommending Cityimagepress Real Estate. Andrea knew from the first meeting what I was looking for and recommendations were spot on.
Adrian Hosford - Headcorn, Kent
Real Estate in Hungary is just now in it’s early stages so whether you’re looking to buy a home for a vacation, to live here or as a long term investment… Budapest awaits you!
We at Cityimagepress Real Estate (Ingatlan Diszpecser from the GDN Group) invite you to share in the many bounties our country has to offer!